The West Supreme Kai (西の界王神 Nishi no Kaiōshin, literal meaning "West of World King God") was the ruler of the Western Quadrant of Universe 7.
The West Supreme Kai lived a peaceful life on the Sacred World of the Kais with the other Supreme Kais of universe seven. She was the only female Supreme Kai. She was a young, beautiful, and playful goddess. When Majin Buu and Bibidi attacked the Sacred World of the Kais, West Supreme Kai was the first to fight against Buu. They fought in an arctic place. Even when fighting at her best, she was still no match for Buu, and was easily killed with a blast to the back.
Voice actresses Edit
- Flight – The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast – The most basic form of energy wave. Used in Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Sacred Light Bullet – A Full Power Energy Ball attack used during her battle against Buu. Named in Dragon Ball Heroes.
Video game appearances Edit
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
- Dragon Ball Heroes (playable)
- Her death is chronologically the first known death of a named character in the series.