|"Lord Slug! Forgive me! Who, who am I to remind you of your mortality!? Have mercy on me sire!"
— Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug
Commander Zeeun (ゼエウン, Zeeun) is a henchman of Lord Slug who appears in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Lord Slug.
When arriving on Earth, Zeeun is quickly killed by the evil Namekian Lord Slug in Slug's spaceship for making a foolish comment regarding Lord Slug's age when arguing with Gyoshu.
Commander Zeeun later escapes Hell with all the other villains during the events of Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn, but he is killed again along with everybody else.
Techniques and special abilities
- Flight – Zeeun has the ability to fly with the use of ki, as shown in the arcade game Dragon Ball Heroes.
- Evil Impact – A powerful headbutt that is Zeeun's special attack in the arcade game Dragon Ball Heroes.
Majin Zeeun is a character in Dragon Ball Heroes, making his debut in Jaaku Mission 5 as an enemy in the Majin Slug mission.
Video game appearances
Commander Zeeun made his video game debut in the Japanese only arcade game Dragon Ball Heroes, alongside his comrades and Lord Slug.
- Japanese: Kōji Totani (Lord Slug), Takuya Kirimoto (Dragon Ball Heroes)
- FUNimation dub: Brad Jackson
- AB Groupe dub: Paul Bandey
- Zeeun's name is a corruption of the Japanese word "seiun" (星雲), meaning "galaxy", fitting with the theme of the rest of Slug's minions being named after the Andromeda galaxy.